Salvation GCSE Notes (x10)
These student-notes accompanied our GCSE Religious Studies event in 2020-21. The 32 page A4 booklets are printed in full colour on magazine-style paper and come in packs of 10. The notes are packed with information, including useful quotations, as well as learning activities. They cover topics common to all English examination boards’ GCSE specifications, including:
- The Nature of God in Christianity
- Why do people believe in God?
- God: What do Christians believe in?
- The Bible: What sort of Truth does it contain?
- The Image of God and the Sanctity of Life.
- Sin and Salvation in Christianity
- The Bible: The Greatest story ever told!
- How do we know that Jesus existed?
- What did Jesus teach: The law of love.
- Model answer: “It doesn’t matter whether Jesus actually rose from the dead!” Evaluate this statement.
- Life After Death in Christianity
- Life After Death: Eternal Life?
- Diversity within Christianity.
- Model Answer: “A good God wouldn’t send anybody to hell!” Evaluate this statement.
- The Sanctity of Life: Abortion and Euthanasia
- Christian Ethics: Why can’t Christians agree on what is right?
- Christian teachings about the Sanctity of Life.
- Making Babies: What do Christians teach about abortion… and why?
- Assisted Dying: Is killing people always wrong?
- DEBATE: This house believes that the sanctity of life is more important than the quality of life!
14 in stock