IMPROVE YOUR WRITING-SKILLS FOR GCSE RELIGIOUS STUDIES
Online Course with Charlotte Vardy
Academic Year 2023-24
GCSE Religious Studies is not easy!
Not only are students expected to learn a huge amount of detailed, challenging content in very little time, but they also need to be able to evaluate any aspect of that content in the exam, making and defending a well-informed academic judgement… in 15 minutes or less!
● Even when they know and understand the material, many students struggle to write good answers to the 12/15 mark questions, and this stands in the way of them achieving the top grades.
● Other students struggle to know how to develop the points they make, using and analysing evidence appropriately.
Building on the success of our Masterclass for A Level Religious Studies, this unique online course, written and presented by Charlotte Vardy, aims to support GCSE RS students in improving their writing-skills for GCSE Religious Studies, whatever exam-board and options they are working with…
● Each student receives their own login details by e-mail, which will provide access to the course until 31st July 2024.
● The course comprises a .pdf booklet to print off and work through as students watch a series of video-units, each a maximum of 20 minutes long.
● Students can work through the course at their own pace. In total the course will take at least 2 hours to complete.
● We provide a multiple-choice “theory test” which schools can use to test students understanding of the course-content, should this be appropriate.View our Terms & Conditions