Revise A Level Religious Studies
LIVE revision webinar-series with Charlotte Vardy
- Thursday 28th April – Arguments for God
- Thursday 5th May – Religious Experience
- Thursday 12th May – Christian Ethics
- Thursday 19th May – Kant & Utilitarianism
- Thursday 26th May – Applied Ethics
Get a head-start with your exam-preparation by attending our unique revision webinar-series, specially designed for Year 13 students preparing for A Level Religious Studies examinations in June 2022, but also useful for Year 12 students preparing for end-of-year exams and looking ahead to mocks.
Concentrating on important topics and scholars common to ALL FOUR ENGLISH EXAMINATION BOARDS (Philosophy of Religion, Religious Ethics papers) the five “Revise A Level Religious Studies” webinars run LIVE each Thursday afternoon from 4-5.30pm.
As befits revision, our webinars blend pacy overviews of the specified content with plenty of interactive quizzes and activities, helping students to retrieve knowledge and consolidate understanding, beginning to make synoptic links across the whole course. The webinars will also help students develop their confidence and support effective study-skills – all the more important when GCSEs were cancelled!
Candle ran similar revision webinar series for A Level Religious Studies very successfully in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019; departments across England and further afield enjoyed hosting the weekly sessions (often with pizza or cake) and we loved the photos posted on Twitter #ReviseALevelRS. However, as students access the webinars, quizzes and activities individually, they can still participate if forced to isolate. In the unlikely event that A Level exams are cancelled we will, of course, offer a refund.
Access to the revision-webinar series must be booked through candleconferences.com and costs £15 per student (7.5 hours of content).
● FREE teacher-access is available when 5 students book before Easter – contact us to arrange this.
● -20% discount is available when 10+ students from one school or college book together before Easter – contact us for the discount-code.
With Candle you get:
○ Up-to-date scholarly content made engaging and tailored to the real needs of A Level students.
○ Sessions and resources designed by practicing teachers with a record of engaging students of all abilities.
○ Easy, secure online bookings with no fees to pay; just print off e-tickets.
○ A real teacher to speak to on the telephone or e-mail and social media support on twitter @PuzzleVardy & facebook @CandleConfs
Tel: 0208 133 2241